Our applications focus on two segments:
Both segments share the advantage of reducing the use of cement and allowing the use of native soil, which reduces the environmental impact of construction.
We have developed our own finished products that include our additives as the main differentiator and technological improvement
Products with Nanotechnology
Nanotechnology soil stabilizer
Incorporated into the soil-cement mortar, it modifies the geochemical conditions during the hardening process, providing superior mechanical capabilities. The submicron polymeric support acts simultaneously as a binder and sealant.
- Best cost-benefit ratio
- Easy application
- Suitable for any type of soil
Controls and reduces the abrasion effects produced by water on the soil, preventing the formation of sludge and eliminating the release of surface dust into the atmosphere.
- Improves road safety
- Possibility of use on existing land
- Easy irrigation application
- Environmental friendly
Nanotech Concrete Curer
It offers very high resistance to the entire range of UV rays, ensuring a transparent surface sealing layer that will not alter the color of the concrete. Helps maintain maximum humidity during the setting process.
- Reduces the possibility of plastic shrinkage cracks
- Increased abrasion resistance
- Reduces surface dust at the end of work
- Produces better load resistance modules and increases useful life
Nanotechnology sand solidifier
It fixes the surface layer of a sand body in place, keeping the entire body in place and preventing situations such as sandy sides of roads collapsing and blocking the path or creating unsafe driving paths.
- Ensures the surface stability of soils against the action of water
- Environmental friendly.
- This product was specially designed to be used in multiple locations: dirt or sand streets; rural or secondary roads; stabilization of shoulders, maneuvering areas; parking lots; tracks; walking trails; slope fixing.
Nanotechnology ecological bricks
The incorporation of brickTek® technology to the mortars used in the production of no-fire bricks increases the quality of conventional soil-cement bricks, providing a structurally compact and technically superior product.
Unfired bricks mean that no wood or other fuel source is burned during production.
BrickTek® means reduced water use compared to conventional bricks and the possibility of small-scale local production in hard-to-reach areas.
- Reduction of construction times by 50% (modular system with insertion)
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Breakage values 3 times higher than traditional ones